Reviewed by estyo on
Give Rating to This Post
Step 1. Add files that you want to combine.
Step 2. Set order of added files.
Step 3. Merge files.
The most important thing is fact that this software completely free.
- - minimalist and intuitive interface,
- - possibility to set order of merged documents,
- - possibilty to choose pages to combine from provided PDF files,
- - merging protected files,
- - support for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 version 32 and 64 bit,
- - it works without any additional third party software, such as Adobe Acrobat,
- - low system requirements – .net Framework 4.0 and 5 MB free disk space,
- - ability to operate as standalone application.